2022 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
If you’re looking for a midsize pickup truck that is well-equipped for your Visalia adventures, look no further than the Ford Ranger. Featuring a turbocharged gas engine, high-strength steel frame, and frame-mounted steel bumpers, the Ford Ranger means serious business. But which of the three Ford Ranger trim levels is right for you: the Ford Ranger XL, Ford Ranger XLT, or Ford Ranger Lariat? Find out with this breakdown of the 2022 Ford Ranger trim levels from Porterville Ford below!
2022 Ford Ranger Price
If you’re like other Tulare drivers, the first thing you’ll want to know is the Ford Ranger price. Here is the starting price for each of the 2022 Ford Ranger trim levels:
- Ford Ranger XL: $25,980 Starting MSRP*
- Ford Ranger XLT: MSRP Starting MSRP*
- Ford Ranger Lariat: $34,070 Starting MSRP*
2022 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
Now that you have an overview of the 2022 Ford Ranger price, you may be curious to learn more about what these Ford Ranger trim levels have to offer to your Tulare drives. Explore some highlights of the Ford Ranger XL, Ford Ranger XLT, and Ford Ranger Lariat below.
Ford Ranger XL
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- 7,500-pound maximum towing capacity
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine rated at 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, paired with an electronic 10-speed transmission with tow/haul mode
- FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 911 Assist®, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Available STX Appearance Package for exterior accents and FX2 Package for off-roading features
Ford Ranger XLT
- Upgrades including dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control and Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety suite, including BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package with electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
Ford Ranger Lariat
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (SuperCrew cab only), featuring ten premium speakers and 675 watts of power
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, and heated front seats with power lumbar support
- Available Technology Package with a forward-sensing system and navigation
Compare Ford Ranger Trim Levels at Porterville Ford
So, which Ford Ranger trim level is it going to be: the XL, XLT, or Lariat? The only true way to know is by taking a test drive at Porterville Ford. We’re just a short distance from Delano, so drop by or contact us today! You can learn more about the rest of the Ford lineup in the meantime.
More from Porterville Ford
When considering a fuel-efficient SUV, there’s one choice that’s been a fan favorite around Visalia and Tulare. The new 2023 Ford Escape has been a popular vehicle for a number of years. With four unique engines to consider, we’re certain you find the ideal Ford Escape trim at Porterville Ford Able to reach 27 City…
The future of muscle cars has arrived in the redesigned 2024 Mustang. From the EcoBoost to the GT and Dark Horse trim levels, join Porterville Ford in discovering the entire 2024 Mustang range. Along the way, feel free to reach out to us to learn more about the luxurious interior and impressive new features found…
Looking for a premium SUV option with ample space for your adventures in Porterville? Look no further than the 2023 Ford Bronco. In our Ford research guide, we have all the information you need about the Ford Bronco dimensions, interior, and cargo space, specifically tailored for Visalia drivers. Discover the impressive features and generous Ford…
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.